Monday, May 8, 2017

Brick & Mortar Store Closing










As we get older everything changes…our priorities, our goals, our day-to-day lives. What makes me happy and still pursue the entrepreneurial dream are both a moving target. Everything – the dream, the mementos, the memories, the realities – are all changing all of the time! With that being said I would like to announce that Vintage No. 35's Brick & Mortar Store is CLOSING on May 20.
 
The “Next Chapter” of Vintage No. 35 will allow me to expand its online presence where y...ou can shop the Vintage No. 35 Store right from your home, have the time to participate in various vintage shows and continue to pursue business passions. I am also excited to have more time curating and enhancing aspects of Vintage & Made Fair.

I want to thank all of my customers, followers, the vintage community and my family for supporting this dream. You all have amazed me with your love!

Vintage No. 35’s Sale will start this Friday at 10am where everything is 10% off and our backroom will have items priced to move.
 
Please note our Final Hours:
Friday, May 12 10am-5pm
Saturday, May 13 10am-5pm
Friday, May 19 10am-5pm
Saturday, May 20 10am-5pm


Thank you!
Tricia & The Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment