Monday, April 30, 2012

Junk Jubilee Part 1

What a wonderful show Junk Jubilee was!  So many great vendors and fantastic buyers!  I believe this show "wowed" first timers who came to Junk Jubilee.  I wanted to share with you the great junk that was at the show.



 "His" and "Hers" Vintage Bikes


 Love the dresser decked out with rulers!

Junk Revised  As always they have great items and such a fun and bright display. 


 Junque Factory - Sarah has great salvage items!  Her booth was next to mine and I could have purchased everything in her display.  It took all my will power :)!

 Just Claudia - Love all the "Bling"!

Rusty Pumpkin - Laura has amazing pieces and her displays are "top notch".
 Rescued Junk By Old Crow Farm - I could have gone home with those lockers.  Love this crew!

  Carter Station - Just love their displays and their junk is fantastic! 

Junk Refunkery - Love this!  Go visit Dori in Boone!

   www.junkjubilee.com  Check out the date for the upcoming Fall show!

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I am going to repost so my friends who didn't go can see what they missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a fantastic turn out! Your booth was full of wonderful items too! You were so busy(which is a very good thing) I didn't stop and say hi...loved your jewelry. We came home with a few treasures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like loads of "FUN"...
    Why can't I live near fun places like to shop at...
    Oh well, your newest follower...I invite you to visit my blog as well...
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of these years I'll actually be in town for this event, it looks like such fun time!

    ReplyDelete