Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Fun Day At Cherry Street Market

It was an early start to set up for Cherry Street Market yesterday and a chilly one too but it was so much fun!  There were so many great vendors with so much great junk! 

 My booth ready for customers!  This was the first time that I brought my junk collection.  Many people did not realize that I have sold junk online for more than 6 years and I have only done jewelry for a little over a year.  So it was great to show people my fun finds and my repurposed jewelry!


 My favorite gas cans!  Chippy and galvanized!



 Carter Station's Booth - I bought a table from them and I will show you later what I plan to do with it.


 I wanted this "Shop" sign.  I think this would be great hanging up in a shop.

 JB Knacker once again had fantastic items!




West End Architectural put on a fantastic event with great food, beverages and awesome junk!  We all look forward to the next Cherry Street Market next Fall.  It was a great time!


4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great event!
    Thanks for sharing...going back to take another peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks great Tricia...in fact the whole market looks like a shoppers dream!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff! I love your suitcase and that big trading stamp sign. I would have needed a huge truck to haul everything home in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time, Tricia! Your space looks wonderful! And I would love to have that fabulous "SHOP" sign, too!

    ReplyDelete