Monday, September 19, 2011

Junk Bonanza 1


After all the great stories and fantastic pictures of Junk Bonanza I just could not wait to attend the junkin' event.  Even though I was not one of the Early Birds there on Thursday but there was still so much to see on Saturday.



 Love the dog in the vintage TV!

 Bins, Bins and More Bins of Great Junk!


 There were so many great displays! 


 I loved all the "Smalls"!  I definitely picked up a few of these for some repurposing. 


Loved Junque Factory's extra-large black birdcage! 

It was great to see so many of my great junkin' friends!  Come back tomorrow and see more pictures of Junk Bonanza!

2 comments:

  1. OH, you were in my booth, Tricia! We had the tall stack of suitcases! Sorry we missed meeting! Wasn't it a great time? Can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun...I was there too. We didn't go until Friday but still found plenty to bring home :) Chat soon, Laurel

    ReplyDelete