Friday, August 5, 2011

Hwy. 141 Sale

I had a fantastic time junkin' on the Hwy. 141 today.  I went to more than 75 garage sales and scored a carload of great stuff.  I did not think there were as many sales today as there has been in the past.  Some of my annual favorites were not open today but I still had great success in finding great stuff.

I love pickin' in barns.  I was able to get a few old windows just by asking :)!


I just had to take a picture of the this chicken coop and the meat/grocery store below.  I would have loved either one of these for a small store and maybe someday I just might have one.  Just too bad they are not closer to the city!

This windmill is made from golf clubs. Great way to repurpose old golf clubs!

Here is what the back end of my car looked like when I got home tonight.  Love it!

5 comments:

  1. What fun!! Looks like you scored some good stuff.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you...looks like my kind of stuff too :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome!! What a fun day!!
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia - looks like huge fun! I just love junking... :) The windmill is very unique - a great repurpose for sure!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad you visited!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These places look like my kind of places to shop.

    ReplyDelete