Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My New Vintage Love

I am in love with vintage buttons.  I have been purchasing a few here and there if they are interesting.  I have fallen in love with the vintage colors, designs and the type of buttons.

Here are examples of my favorites:
Vintage rhinestone buttons lot of 6
~Vintage Rhinestone Buttons
~Brenhann Etsy Site

12 Vintage glass buttons, beads, transparent clear glass, assorted shapes and ornaments,
~Vintage Clear Glass Buttons
~Oritdoton Etsy Site

Vintage Czech Glass Buttons - 15 Different Styles and Colors
~Vintage Czech Glass Buttons

47pc. Vintage button lot
~The Botanical Bee Etsy

3 comments:

  1. These pretty button jewels put a big smile on my face. I LOVE buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vintage buttons look just delicious! Love, love the rhinestone ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about old buttons that appeals to me too! My neighbor is a button fanatic and has the most gorgeous button collection!! It's fun to go over to her house and just look at all the different buttons that have been produced over the years.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete