Saturday, June 25, 2011

Junkin' in June

I had a great time today at JB Knacker's Junkin' in June event.  People came to the event rain or shine and the rain did not dampen anybody's spirits.  There was some great junk!  Of course, I took some home with me :)!


My display under the tent!  So glad that I had the tent - just a little rain :)!



Junkin' in the garden!


Loved their booth!



 Inside JB Knacker!


It was a great day!  The highlight of the day was when a customer purchased a necklace for her wedding!  Fantastic!  Look forward to seeing everyone back up there in July!

4 comments:

  1. I'd a killed for one of those vintage dress forms!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen- Have you tried to find one on Craigslist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, was nice meeting you Saturday at JB Knackers. Glad your sales did well. A very fun day for hubby and I well worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place is full of treasures!

    ReplyDelete