Tuesday, April 26, 2011

News

I am so excited!  Today, I dropped off a few creations at Kinder Touch Store in Des Moines.   Kinder Touch will also be featured on our local news tomorrow and the owner is hoping that there might be a shot of the necklaces.  Sorry, I get a little pumped up about the little things.

Check out Kinder Touch:
http://www.kindertouch.com/

It is amazing how times fly by and then you realize that you have not posted recently.  I have been busy painting and organizing Vintage No. 35's office.  I look forward to showing you what I have been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how EXCITING....I hope your creations RUN out the door.... :o) !!

    THANK YOU for stopping by....Yes indeedy....I don't know WHAT I'd do without my van....I can't EVER see myself owning a sedan again....Well....MAYBE when I'm 80 & can no longer HOIK myself up into the drivers seat....hahahahaha....!!!!!

    I hope you're having a FABULOUS week....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete