Sunday, April 10, 2011

Junk Jubilee Update

What an exciting weekend it has been!  I just wrapped up a 3-day show at Junk Jubilee in Des Moines, IA and what fun it was.  This was my first major "junk" show to attend as a vendor and I was thrilled in how it turned it.  I enjoyed meeting other great vendors and also the people who came to the show because we all have one thing in common, "we enjoy junk".  I was also thrilled to meet so many of you who follow me on facebook and on my blog. 



I want to extend a big thank you to Jan and Miccia for putting on such a great event.  I did not meet one person who did not enjoy the event and they cannot wait for the next one.  It was a great event and looking forward to the 2nd Annual Junk Jubilee!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like tons of fun...maybe one of these times my friends and I will have to take a road trip down from MN. I know there is great "junk" shopping in IA. My parents lived in Storm Lake for a few years...and I used to love to stop and shop along the way to visit them :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a shopper on Friday and had a wonderful time. A very fun show and can't wait until the 2nd annual Junk Jubilee.

    ReplyDelete