Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Little Town Called Gilbert

Gilbert is a little town outside of Ames, Iowa and it is home to JB Knacker.  This store is a wonderful place to shop for great vintage and salvage pieces to accessorize your home.  I came out of there with a few treasures such as vintage books, tags, trays and more.    
Also, my big news is that some of Vintage No. 35's necklaces are being sold at JB Knacker.  I am so excited and thrilled to have my pieces for sale at JB Knacker.   

I bought this little slip for my "Betsy" dress form.  Now my dress form looks very pretty!

Here are a few of my necklaces on her displays!







After a morning of buying some goodies and selling my jewelry it was off to Ames where I wrapped up a great day shopping along Main Street and eating the best pizza at Great Plains Pizza.

http://www.jbknacker.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. How FUN! I love stores like that!!

    Please come on over and enter
    my giveaway as well!!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE JB KNACKER! Brenda is so fun and I like to say she is quirky! Great eye for junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia~
    Good to see you and your mom last Saturday...love the addition of your jewelry to the shop! And thank you so much for this nice post on the shop...best advertising a little shop could ask for!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I would love to go to those stores.

    Thanks for posting.
    New follower by the way.

    Come check me out and follow along :)
    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go to this shop!!!! And I LOVE GREAT PLAINS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness this shop looks great!! Love your blog and have been doing a bit of catching up!

    Thanks for stopping by...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's one of my favorite places, whenever I go to Ames to visit my daughter I always make time to stop at JB KNACKER! Brenda and the store are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete