Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cleaning Office

I have been bad about not blogging this week.  I have been busy creating new necklaces and cleaning the office.  As you all know clutter piles up so fast and especially when you have been junkin'.  I have several shelves in my office and they were packed with family games, scrapbooking items (who has time to scrapbook?), shipping supplies, movies, my jewelry making stash and more.  I had enough of the clutter and starting moving items out of the office this week.

Even "Betsy" my dress form was loaded with necklaces and a lampshade.  She eventually will be displayed so I can admire her from afar while I work.

It was great to put up a few of my latest treasure finds so I can enjoy them.


This picture frame was one of the items that I found at the Porch Light Tag Sale but I also wanted to show you the dark red color in my office.  I am looking forward to changing the color to a gray to update the look and lighten up the room.  I picked a few of these colors from the Pottery Barn magazine.  I love the following colors: 



Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Urban Nature Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Urban Nature
Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Sandy Hook Gray Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Sandy Hook Gray
Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Hazy Skies Benjamin Moore® Aura® Paint - Hazy Skies

Don't get too excited because I am not going to paint until April but I will keep you updated in the progress of the office transformation!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors! We just painted over our red dining room (it was almost exactly that color red). I picked a darker tan (coffee color) but my kitchen and a few other rooms are actually a color very similar to the gray you are picking out (probably closest to the bottom one). I used Lowe's and got a color called Lamb's Ear. Your welcome to come check out my walls if you want to see it up :)

    ReplyDelete