Monday, January 31, 2011

Junk Club Dinner

I had a Girl's Night Out with my girlfriends at Rescued Junk by Old Crow Farm.  We had a wonderful time at their monthly Junk Club event.  We were served a delicious meal and had a great time making a necklace that we got to take home.  The girls all loved the necklace!


As soon as I saw the store I started to get Junk Drunk.  I just loved the exposed brick walls, displays and all of the fantastic items for sale.


They are having an upcoming sale on February 12 & 13 that you need to check out.  If you love great junk this is the place to go.  Check out their website and blog for more information.  http://oldcrowfarmantiques.blogspot.com/ 
http://www.oldcrowfarmantiques.com/

Thank you Jojo for a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! It was so nice to meet you and your friends. I had a great time! jojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the necklace!!!!!!

    Sheila

    p.s. I love junk too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO adding "junk drunk" to my vocabulary! Great pictures...
    xoxo Kristi

    ReplyDelete