Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

I normally post my favorite vintage finds for "Friday Favorites" but I am changing it up a little. 

Trader Joe's just landed in Des Moines, IA a couple of months ago and I have enjoyed the Charles Shaw Chardonnay, Cabernet and Merlot wines they carry.  You cannot beat the price of $2.99!  I will be drinking a little of that when I watch the big playoff football game of the Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers.  Go Bears!



While I am watching the Bears play I will be sitting in my lovely couch enjoying my numbered pillows that I picked up at JB Knackers in Gilbert, IA.





I am looking forward to making some warm chocolate chip cookies this weekend for the kiddos.  A family favorite!HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

1 comment:

  1. Can't decide if I love the pillows or the chocolate chip cookies! Guess I will go with both! Hope your team wins today!

    ReplyDelete