Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Design Trends

Top Trend: Mirrored Accents5)Mirrored Accents (Mirrored tables and accents)


4)Typography
Sale FREE SHIPPING -- WILD CHERRY Keep Calm and Carry On 16 x 20 poster


3) Storage Art (It is recommended to use clear storage units to showcase your wonderful finds.  I also think using glass vases and jars is a wonderful look.  I am going to get out some of my vintage jewelry and skeleton keys and display them in clear containers.  Why not show off my great finds!)Top Trend: Storage ArtMore at Lonnymag.com


2) Mid-Century Lighting (This is brought on by the "Mad Men" TV series.  A little bit of modern with vintage adds a great touch to your home.  It can be traditional and shabby chic.)
Top Trend: Mid-Century Lighting


1)  Rust Color (I still prefer the pink color that I posted earlier.)
Top Trend: Rust Color
~via Nate Berkus~  Thank you Nate for wonderful inspirations!

4 comments:

  1. HI,just found your blog and am now following.Please come over and visit me soon.Love Nate!..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 3....I store my vintage, and not so vintage, pins on a velvet pillow in my living room! Great conversation piece, and I get to see my treasures all the time!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea of showcasing your pins on a pillow! That is a great conversation piece and you can enjoy them on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, your posts are so great and to the point. I need to take some lessons on blogging from you:) It's funny that so much of the stuff we post about is similar. Or at least things I want to post about... you usually get to it first;)

    ReplyDelete