Friday, December 31, 2010

Here Comes 2011!

The New Year's Eve Ball

As we watch the ball drop tonight in New York City I will toast to what has been a fantastic 2010 and another toast to what is to come in 2011.  After nearly 5 years of selling on Ebay as Daisy Patch Kids I opened up a second business called Vintage No. 35 on Etsy.  The new business will eventually take over Daisy Patch Kids on Ebay.  Vintage No. 35 will continue to expand on Ebay and on the Etsy marketplace.  I am looking forward to showing you new vintage picks as well as expanding Vintage No. 35's products in 2011.

Happy New Year mofit

I want to thank all of my friends, family and customers who helped support me over the years and encouraged me to start Vintage No. 35.  Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new venture!! I look forward to seeing how things unfold!
    Happy New Year!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and I am looking forward to your new offerings in the shop.

    ReplyDelete